Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mission


This blog is my embarkment into journalism. I begin with two topics: the world of Rock Climbing and the Role Music plays.This is my attempt to bring the community of climbers together with the universal love of music to discuss, review and correlate. I will cover climbing spots(gyms and outdoor), climbing gear, climbing movies, climbing progression, climbing friends, and climbing competitions. Furthermore, I will share and review the soundtrack that parallels the climbing lifestyle as well as any concerts or festivals I come across. I will try to keep it as local and as informative as I can without being too opinionated. Open your ears, minds, hands, and grab a hold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Rock Vs Role Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger